Becoming a member of KindPeoples is fast, free and easy.
KindPeoples membership is open to all California medical cannabis patients aged 18 or older. Drop by with an original copy of a licensed doctor's recommendation and a state issued photo ID. (Photocopies of doctor recommendations are not accepted.)
Acceptable state issued IDs are as follows:
- Current, valid California driver's license/state ID
- Current, valid out-of-state driver's license/state ID
- Expired out of state driver's license/state ID with a temporary California driver's license
- Valid US passport
- Valid foreign passport
- Current military ID
If you don't have a doctor's recommendation you may be able to find a doctor in your area. Although any licensed doctor is able to provide a cannabis recommendation, choosing a doctor that offers 24 hour verification will greatly reduce the time it takes to process new member applications.
You can save time by printing the New Member Agreement and having it filled out when you come in for your first visit.
Under California law, a caregiver is a person who is responsible for the housing, health, and/or safety of a patient. By definition, caregivers must be legal adults aged 18 or older, though there are some exceptions, and have significant responsibility for managing the well-being of the patient who has been diagnosed with a debilitating condition.
Medical cannabis is used to treat a wide variety of ailments. Under CA Health & Safety Code 11362.5, you may be eligible for a doctor's recommendation if you have any of the following conditions:
- Muscle spasms
- Severe Nausea
- Chronic pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Withdrawals from drugs
- and many other conditions
Welcome Vendors! We are dedicated to providing premium, lab-tested cannabis in a professional environment for qualified patients. We value our local community and strive for the highest standards of quality. We seek integrity and professionalism from our vendors with the hopes of cultivating long lasting relationships. Basic vendor formalities:
- KindPeoples does not currently hold open vendor hours for infused products.
- Upon acceptance of medicine, flower and concentrate vendors are required to provide a sample for testing — 1.5 grams of flower, 1 gram of concentrate — unless already tested. Product that has already been tested has a much higher likelihood of being purchased.
- New infused product vendors are encouraged to leave a sample of their product but it is not required. The sample is used for evaluation purposes and will not be returned or reimbursed. You will be contacted if the purchasing department is interested.
- Please give samples to management only. Do not hand out samples to staff or open bulk medicine inside the building.
- Consignments carry a date for future payment and will be paid as quickly as possible from when the product is sold out.
- In order to provide the highest quality products for our patients, KindPeoples adheres to strict standards regarding flower size, appearance and cure. All flowers must be tightly trimmed, larger than a nickel and properly dried for freshness and aroma. We will accept small flowers for half the price of the full size flowers.
To become a vendor with KindPeoples, drop by and pick up an application or download one below and leave it with our receptionist any time.
All sales on flower, seeds, wax, shatter and clones are final. Defective products may be returned within 30 days with a sales receipt at the manager's discretion. A restocking fee of 15% may apply.